Peep the freshness!! Don’t miss out on all the MONSTROUS flavor happening in Oklahoma City, OK, July 26 – 29! Get your tickets now at www.juggalogathering.com.
Ninjas and Ninjettes--Get ready! Because by popular demand, we just added a Baller Beach double deep-sea creature feature showing of two classics: Jaws and Piranha 3D!
Witness the horror on the big screen stretching out over the lake as you float upon inflatable rafts and inner tubes. Dope!
Scared to go in the water, bitch? You should be! But you a Juggalo, so if anything pops up out of the murky depths and tries to attack the fam, you know it's about to go doooown!
Enjoy an extrasensory cinema experience as you peep the big screen and wonder what the fuck lies beneath you in the dark depths!
Ninjas are encouraged to bring inner tubes, rafts, and flotation devices for maxin' and relaxin'.
Get get in the water, and get ready to peep Jaws and Piranha 3D like you've never seen them before!
It's movie night on the water at the Gathering of the Juggalos!
Just Added: Movies on the Water with Jaws and Piranha 3D!
Hey Juggalos it's time once again to cop your tickets for the Gathering at these down with the clown stores! You can also get them online until July 14th or at the box office on the Gathering grounds during the festival. We'll see ya at the Gathering 2017. Whoop! Whoop!
Angelo’s CD’s and More
16711 E. Iliff Avenue
Angelo’s CD’s and More
1959 S Broadway
Angelo’s CD’s and More
937 E Colfax Ave
3701 N. WESTERN
125 E. MAIN ST
Know Name Records
6009 Portland Ave. South
1155 N. High St.
Out the Past Collectables
5341 Burnet Road
Rock of Ages
31015 Ford Rd.
1241 S. LEWIS AVE.
Toledo Game Room
3001 West Sylvania Ave
Get ready to laugh so hard you feel it in your nutsacks and titty fat, because this year's GOTJ comedy stage is filled with entertainers who are sure to astound, amaze, and make you piss your pants and then lie about it to your homies, talkin' bout spilled Faygo!
At this year's GOTJ comedy tent, we got three very special headliner acts that are geared up and ready to attack your funny bone, while you kick it with the Juggalo homies and enjoy the late night flavor that only the Gathering of the Juggalos can bring!
First up, we got ventriloquist Marc Rubben, with his R-rated, completely insane, and off-the-wall show featuring his cavalcade of dummy homies (we all have a few). Get ready to get your eyeballs bitch-slapped by amazing ventriloquism and audience participation that will have you rolling on the floor and begging for more. Marc Rubben is in the haugh! Get schooled!
Are you feeling sleepy? Next up, we have the super fresh stylings of Darrin Johnson Unplugged Comedy Hypnotist Show! Get ready to get put under as your Juggalo homies get straight up hypnotized in this hilarious and spectacular display of the power of the subconscious. Seeing is believing! You have been warned!
And last but not least, get ready for the magical, enchanted, super tripped-out, hallucinogenic madness that is the Dandypunk experience! This show needs to be seen to be believed and is a 100% must-see at this year's GOTJ. On some real shit, when we saw what this ninja was bringing to the stage, we were straight-up transfixed, with our jaws dropped. Only one word can describe this show: WOW. Also, get ready to get schooled, with a special, extended opening set by Juggalo comedic genius Keegan the Creep Ass! This is a must-see ninjas!
Get ready to laugh and be amazed by this year's comedy stage! The countdown to Shangri-La on Earth continues! Whoop whoop!
More Articles ...
- Announcing Shaggy 2 Dope's Solo Show, along with R.A. the Rugged Man, Lil Debbie, Mushroomhead, and L.S.P.!
- GOTJ Psychopathic Auction Items Announced, with Proceeds Going to the YWCA Domestic Violence and Women's Shelter in Detroit!
- News Flash Directly from Violent J Himself! Four New Artists Added to the GOTJ 18 Lineup!
- Chaos and Madhouse Stage Artists Lineup Announced!
- Juggalos Against Sanity: The Terrible Expansion dropping at GOTJ18!
- Insane Clown Posse Presents The Wraith: Shangri-La Performed in Its Entirety LIVE at the Gathering of the Juggalos! Also announced: Vanilla Ice! Madchild! And Green Jelly!
- More Big Ballas Sites and All-Star Experience Tickets Available Friday at 6pm! ...Plus, the Kevin Gill Show LIVE!
- Cage, Brotha Lynch Hung, and September Mourning Added to the Gathering Lineup!
- Gathering Map Now Online!
- This year's Gathering of the Juggalos Competitions Have Just Been Announced!